~ three

Some guy - At the firedance with a beer, loud over the drums while watching the women spinning, "But what does it really mean.  I mean you say all these things, and yeah these things seem to happen, but where does it connect to all this ... gods and swords ... I get one end and I get the other.  Where's the middle."

pa-Drek - "Like I said man, I'm just doing what seems to be working.  But I think it's about the recurring patterns in chaos they represent."

Some guy - "You mean like fractals ?"

pa-Drek - "Kinda.  Maybe.  I don't know.  But by manipulating them, things seem to happen."

Some guy - "That's fucking insane."

pa-Drek - "I know.  Too bad sane never works."

Some Guy - "Heard that."  They toast. 

pa-Drek - "And that brings us to hollywood.  Some things might have happened in the middle."

Some Guy - "Try a decade."

pa-Drek - "I could go on forever.

Some Guy - "Do tell."

pa-Drek - "So I'm only answering what's pertinent to the question."

Some Guy - Now in a British accent, "Well."  Drinks, "Wasn't around for that bit so that's me done.  Cheers mate."  Finishes his beer and tosses it as he leaves.

Lands in a cart filled with more ~ 'Thanks !'  The drummers shift beats to its snarish sound.



The dancers spin, the drums do pound, he walks as Sanctuary grows.  The roots of the great tree attach through the networks, shown mapped starting from that place in which he meditated. 

The crossing patterns of their paths and destinations, effects of their changed courses at all such crossing nodes as said park, stretching out over the world.

The roots grow among these lines.

Lucretia places the master key in the center of her pool, stretching the tree's limbs far out into the worlds to connect them through.

~ 2004 ~


He walks through the desert spring against the wind, normal hair and a beard under a fedora styled travel hat.  A crow easing down in flight next to him as he walks, enjoying the trick as it would appear to be hovering next to him, with the wind so strong.

pa-Drek - Singing, "Ohhhh I need the wind to blow to blow so they know ... so they know ... I need the rain to ... "

He looks at the crow the crow looks back, a crackle.  Crows in Arizona have a unique dialect, more crackle than caw.

pa-Drek - He nods getting it ... "To pour don't snore old man ... weather wind ... do blow ... "

He looks at the crow, the crow looks back.

pa-Drek - "So they know, so they know, I do need the wind to blow, let the rain take the pain, it is really very hot - but - give up I will not, so I need -  the - wind - to - blowww ...

Crackle.

pa-Drek - "So they so they know ... "  Fades away in the distance, ahead the Hopi Mesas.

In the calm at a nook of another road, a giant ass grey crow (seriously) staring at him.  He stares back, Grand Canyon somewhere past the crow if I recall.

...

pa-Drek - "You are ... awesomeLiterally the coolest crow I've ever seen.  I didn't even know there was a grey crow.  Does anyone know that ?  I don't know but you are seriously, badass." 

Crows like to be told how badass they are.  He crackles like a reminder where the dinosaurs went and flies away.


Paul - Hopi native on the mesa village, where the homes are said to be as old as the world, looking at the clouds coming in.  "No ... I think those clouds will be swept away."

pa-Drek - "No ... I'm pretty sure it'll rain."  Looks to the side a bit desperate.

~ A sweeping wind and rain in the night.  "It's relevant."


~ 2018 ~

hollywood



pa-Drek - Head shaved otherwise the same, "They're doing what now ?" 

A deep breath ...
 
pa-Drek - "I actually liked the version of Blade Runner with the voice over.  I don't even think it's available anymore, it was the first big director's cut scenario.  But I think some things just needed to be said.  Naamah."

Naamah - "We've found him."




They port in as the demon turns with a roar, cut off off by pa-Drek's hand in his chest.  As the beast sputters death, crushes the worm.  Scrolled as Lilith's and Naamah's armies take the hell in a slaughter ~

Woody Allen

Kevin Spacey

Bret Ratner

Harvey Weinstein

Jeffrey Epstein

Credits and out (there's another part coming).